Official Website is : www.mtu-ac.in
welcome to mahamaya technical university, noida
Due to Covid 19 , University started the verification of e - verification and e - rTI
for E - Verification and E - RTI.
mail to us Verification Letter / RTI letter :
do not send postal verification / RTI letter due to covid - 19 and advice to not visit in university due to covid 19 .
- Mahamaya Technical University, Noida is recognised by U.G.C., approved by A.I.C.T.E. , approved by Pharmacy Council , approved by Indian Nursing Council and also approved by Bar Council.
- University Campus Noida and University Campus Ludhiana are two main campus of University.
- The University has 80 acres of land with covered area more than 5.5 lac square feet.
- State-of-the-art laboratories and air conditioned classrooms.
- Wi-Fi campus with leased line Internet facility.
- Newly furnished hostel accommodation.
- State-of-art sports facilities.
- Modern cafeteria & central library.
- Transportation facilities.
- Academic support to approx. 1.5 lakhs (including 1,500 plus international students from 30 plus countries) students enrolled in 186 affiliated institutes/colleges.
- Short term courses in foreign language for enhancing employability of students.
- Human Values & Professional Ethics course for all students, in collaboration with NRCVEE, IIT Delhi and IIIT Hyderabad.
- Periodic restructuring and updating of the courses to match international standards in consultation with the help of Industrialists / R&D / Academia.
- Access to e-journals in different subjects.
achievements of mahamaya technical university, noida
- Overall ranked 3rd in State, 33rd in research and 54th among top 100 Universities of India in NIRF ranking (National Institutional Ranking Framework) by All-India Ranking 2016 conducted by Ministry of HRD.
- University has been awarded as the “Best University Promoting High Quality Research at Master’s and Doctoral Thesis Work” category in the CCI Technology Education Excellence Awards 2013. This award was instituted by a Consortium of Co-Chairpersons-Industry (CCI) of Gujarat Technological University (GTU), jointly with the Communication Multimedia and Infrastructure Association of India (CMAI).
- eINDlA 2010 Award of the Year as “ICT Enabled University of the Year” and “Open and Distance Learning Initiative of the Year Award” by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, Govt. of India.
- University provides grants for organizing FDPs/STCs/Workshops/Seminars.
- The University has various prestigious collaborations with number of national institutes like Thompson Rivers University – Canada, Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism Management-Gwalior, Sardar Swaran Singh National Institute of Renewable Energy-Kapurthala, Punjab Agricultural University – Ludhiana, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences–Faridkot.